Marketing leaders and business owners around the world are finding new and exciting ways to make sure the visitors are always interested in their products. There are a lot of choices out there, so it may get overwhelming sometimes when you’re trying to figure out a marketing technique that works for your eCommerce platform.
That’s why you need to develop an eCommerce website effectively. Every day, a lot of new competition is added. It’s only those who keep on improving their platform can manage to stand out in the crowd.
And expectedly, they are the same brands who prosper at switching their visitors into first-time buyers and customers into brand evangelists—regardless of the competition. When you decide on upgrading your eCommerce website development for 2021, make sure to consider these ideas.
Email marketing help re-engage your customers
Email marketing is one of the perfect eCommerce website development marketing techniques to incorporate to attain your target market. The users enjoy checking out new content and receiving sales and discounts, special offers, and promotional emails from their favorite brands, especially if they are customized.
When you decide to develop an eCommerce website, email marketing can give a continuous return on investment.
These are the important things to take note of if you go with email marketing:
- Create a list of emails
- Incorporate customizations
- Utilize automation
- Choose the kinds of contents to send
- Analyze results
- Link visual and written content and look after your email marketing list to increase traffic, close more deals, and boost your sales.
For more info, check these 5 tips to improve eCommerce business conversion rates.
Retarget to reacquire lost customers
If you know how to bring customers again to your site after placing an item into their shopping cart, then you can increase your conversion rate easily. Retargeting is the process of making your users return to your eCommerce platform through off-site marketing. Utilize retargeting ads to persuade your customers to click-through and complete their purchase.
Mostly, retargeting ads are noticeable to users on social media and other channels. You can give an option to display special offers. It will provide returning customers a generous discount on their order if they use your link to continue the buying journey. Bring your eCommerce website development so visitors will return to your site again.
Offer gift guides and promos
Special seasons like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and New Year is a significantly profitable time for e-commerce marketers. The holiday season is the best chance to promote giftable items and boost e-commerce profit.
A lot of stores online generate holiday gift guides and promotions for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and New Year to recommend related gift ideas to their visitors.
But why settle for holidays when every day is a perfect day to offer gifts? Instead of waiting for the shopping season, you can offer gift guides constantly and guide your visitors into pursuing their purchases.
Take advantage of social media
Social media’s customer service is growing in popularity. When visitors can’t reach you through email, phone, or Live Chat, they will usually use social media. And you must respond quickly since people who reach out via social media are expecting a reply within an hour. It is a platform where consumers can release their frustrations.
But, it can also be a positive channel where customers can give you praises when you do something that pleases them. Getting in touch with customers through social media lets you speak with them directly, builds brand loyalty and customer relationships. Create your social media when you develop an eCommerce website.
Chatbots will strengthen revenue maximization
A chatbot is an artificial intelligence software that is more than a new medium for customers to look for e-commerce deals and purchase goods. Customers can also choose products that they want through chatbots. But a lot of people are wondering if chatbots are worth investing in for your e-commerce platform.
In the process of eCommerce website development, make sure to use chatbots. Here’s are some of the benefits of using chatbots:
- Chatbots can efficiently gather customer data. They can also monitor their buying characteristics, which includes purchase preferences and history, and update your business appropriately.
- Provide 24×7 customers customer service with chatbots.
- The average bounce rate for e-commerce platforms should be up to 45%. You can take advantage of chatbots to decrease bounce rates by following up with consumers.
- Enable chatbots to lead users to customer service experts for highly specialized goods.
- The majority of online shoppers base their buying decisions on product details, so you can program your chatbot to respond to common product questions. Because of this, your employees will also save their time.
- Chatbots can direct your visitors to the landing page itself. Assist them in finding the right product. Easy and fast navigation boosts conversion possibilities, as well as saves time. When you decide to develop an eCommerce website, make sure of chatbots.
Level up your eCommerce platform
To grow your eCommerce business, you must retain existing clients and engage new ones by consistently providing impressive customer experiences. Your main goal is not just to develop eCommerce website but to have the best customer service. Digital Solutions can help you with eCommerce website development. We can also provide you some ideas that you can apply in your business to bring your eCommerce customer service to the next level.