Today we will be discussing the top 10 tourist places in Himachal Pradesh and we will be discussing the things to watch out for at these places. Plus we will be mentioning some unique and interesting facts which will boost your enthusiasm and raise your curiosity to visit these places.
So stay tuned, and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more such exciting videos. Please like and share as this motivates us to work hard and help you out.
- So the first placeis the heart of Himachal Pradesh, and you can’t afford to miss this one on your trip. Yes, I am talking about Manali. If I had to justify the beauty of the place in words it would take a book to describe it. As the wonder nature has bestowed the place with beautiful scenery and it also has some historical importance.
According to a survey, Manali is the first choice for Indians as their honeymoon spot, so if you want a blend of romance with a heartwarming green natural environment then Manali is the place for you.
- The second oneis Shimla and it is somewhat replica of Manali. The place is located at the foothills of the Great Himalayan range, so don’t forget to take the best of your warm clothes.
Shimla is a compact town and you will get to experience a very unique culture of Himachal Pradesh out there. I bet you are going to love this place. It has its own beauty with some authentic traditions.
- Coming to our third place, this city is the home town of the Dalai Lama. If you are still wondering what am talking about, then it’s none other then Dharamshala.
For a fact, the place is one among those who got influenced by Buddhism to a great extent and you can still feel the peace at this place and can experience the influence of Buddhism at this very location. It is home to colonial-era buildings
- Our fourth placeis Dalhousie and this small town is the place for people who like to isolate themselves from the busy lives of the big cities and enjoy some quality peacetime.
For a fun fact again the place receives heavy snowfall during Indian summers so it’s the best place to hang out and escape the hot humid Indian summers.
- The next placeis Kufri. This one is a treat for people who like to surf and enjoy different ice sporting events. You will enjoy the fresh air around the place and it’s a proper location for people who love to spend their time with ice all around.
Nevertheless, you can always visit Kufri just to hang out and have fun.
- Our next destination is Kasauli and I guess the name is enough to justify its worth. The place is a piece of beauty and wherever you see is a green dense forest. Even the place is great with temples and spiritual places. Kasauli has always been a center of attraction for tourists when it comes to hill stations in Himachal Pradesh.
- On our number seven stands Kasol. The place sounds familiar to the previous one but is a completely different package. It is a perfect place to camp and trek on the hilly terrains with cold winds of Himachal Pradesh all over. Located on the banks of Parvati River the place hosts many music festivals. These festivals are a beautiful display of the Himachal culture.
Coming up next is Bir. You will be surprised to know that this place is a small village but you won’t regret visiting up the place. It is a perfect place to meditate and is a very important part of the eco-tourism of Himachal Pradesh. It is famous for its Buddhist monasteries and stupas, hence attracts a huge number of followers of Buddhism.
I will say it from my experience, if you really want to find how typical Northern Rural India looks, you must have thoughts of staying over the place.
- The next place is the town of Naggar which is situated on the banks of river Beas. It is one of the coolest towns in Himachal Pradesh. It is at an altitude of 1800 meters above sea level and you can enjoy visiting the place. Naggar is also famous for many art galleries and museums and the place gives you chance to witness the historic beauty of Himachal Pradesh.
- The final place about which we will be discussing in this article is Naldehra. If you are a fan of golf and love to roll the golf ball in an area with fresh air flowing all over the golf course then the Naldehra golf course is the place for you. you can also go for trekking and camping in the dense stretch of forest connected to the town.
How to reach Himachal Pradesh
By Air: Well! Himachal Pradesh has three domestic airports, but still, it is not well connected with other parts of India by air. But travelers can visit the vistara official website to book your flight ticket at very cheap rates. It is one of the best ways to reach Himachal by air is to take a flight to Chandigarh. then, you can take a car or local buses.
By Train: There are two narrow-gauge railway lines in Himachal Pradesh. The one connecting Kalka with Shimla and the other one connecting Pathankot to Kangra.
By Bus: However, Himachal Pradesh is pretty well connected with other states by road. Buses un from Punjab, Delhi, and Haryana for places like Shimla, Manali, and Dharamshala.
So that all in this blog. I hope this was helpful and we helped you out to sort out your trip with the information. Hope you liked it. and if you are also planning to visit Himachal Pradesh for your next holiday trip with your family your friends. So, now you can also take a direct flight to Himachal Pradesh and book air india reservations to reach here easily also at very affordable rates. Book now and get ready to explore the beauty of Himachal Pradesh.