Why Should CBSE Students Solve Previous Year Question Papers Before Exam?
While preparing for the exam, students should solve the previous year question paper as it is considered as an unavoidable task. Students should start solving the previous year question papers two to three months before the final exam. Once they complete revising the entire syllabus, they should begin practising the previous year question papers. By doing so, they can self-evaluate their exam preparation. It will help students to excel in their exam and write the exam paper with full confidence. Solving the previous year question papers before the final exam always benefits students a lot.
Students of CBSE Board should make it a regular task of solving the previous year question
papers to get a hand of the real exam paper. Previous year question papers give information related to question paper pattern, types of questions asked, marking scheme allocated for each section, etc. For students, previous year questions papers can help identify the topics they need to concentrate more on. Students who are preparing for their CBSE Class 10 exam should solve CBSE previous year question papers Class 10 without fail.
Here we have mentioned a few benefits of solving previous year question papers while preparing for the exam.
Benefits of Solving Previous Year Question Papers
● Students will get an overview of the exact question paper pattern by solving the previous year question paper. They will also know what type of questions they can expect in their exam from a particular topic.
● Previous year question papers, give students an idea of each section's marking scheme. By knowing the marking method, they can prepare themselves accordingly.
● Previous year question papers also teach them proper time management skills. While solving the question papers students should note down the timings they took to solve a particular question. In this way, they will understand how much time they took to solve the entire question paper.
● It also helps students to revise the entire syllabus before the exam. The previous year question papers are considered as a beneficial resource when it comes to exam preparation.
● Solving the previous year question papers will help students know about the crucial topics from an exam perspective. Students must know the important topics so that they can divide their study time accordingly.
● Practice makes a man perfect. Practicing previous year question papers regularly will help improve their knowledge and enhance their learning skills. They can also measure themselves in terms of preparation level and work on their weaknesses and strengths.
● For CBSE Class 10 and 12 board students, solving the previous year question papers is a must if they want to outshine their exam. The results of Class 10 and 12 play a crucial role in pursuing future studies.
● Students can also rectify their mistakes by solving the previous year question papers to avoid making the same mistakes again. There is also a chance that few questions from these papers might be repeated in the final exam paper.
In conclusion, we can conclude that solving the previous year question papers will benefit students a lot during exam preparation. Students of the CBSE Board can access previous year question papers and the answer keys from the official website. For example, CBSE Class 12 Board students can download CBSE previous year question papers Class 12 from the official